THE PINNACLES $145.00pp
includes lunch and entry charges to national Parks Min 6 people required.
- Full day tour including guide
- 730am pickup from city location, with a 5pm return to same point
- Yanchep national park to view the Koala sanctuary
- Cervantes for seaside lunch
- Sand-boarding at the Lancelin dunes** weather permitting.
- tours are scheduled to run on Thursdays. deposit required at time of booking.
This tour requires a minimum of 6 passengers and lasts for 10 to 11 hours. All entry fees, lunch and bottled water, are included in the total cost.
SWAN VALLEY DAY TOUR
INCLUDING A VISIT TO CAVERSHAM WILDLIFE PARK AT WHITEMAN PARK
up close and personal with our wonderfully unique creatures
A guided tour of the animals of the wildlife park is followed by some great activities at Whiteman Park; tram and train rides and much more.
- Guided tour of Caversham Wildlife Park
- Enjoy a fabulous lunch at local Swan valley eatery.
- Chocolate Factory (Margaret river or Whistler).
- House of Honey
- Nougat factory
- Visit a local winery try a tasting selection of regions incredible locally made wines.
- Finish the day off by enjoying a beer tasting selection from one of our the local breweries.
- Soft drink or juices are supplied for people under the age of 18 years old
- Bottled water is included in the cost and supplied through out the day on tour.
- All samples and tasting selections costs are included in package.
COST $130.00pp 17 years and older
$90.00 Child 4 -16 years old
A fantastically diverse day out with lots to do and see. This tour requires a minimum of 8 passengers and lasts for 8 to 9 hours. All entry fees, and lunch, are included in the total cost.
SWAN VALLEY TOUR
one of Perth’s favorite tours
Choose from a variety of options: visit only breweries, visit only wineries or visit a combination of both. We provide a selected group of wineries and breweries but you can tailor your own choices
- The Margaret River Chocolate Company
- three paid tastings of your choice
- a great lunch is provided
- Yahava Koffee Works guided tour
This tour operates from 9.30am until 5.30pm and requires a minimum of 8 passengers
NOT THE SWAN VALLEY TOUR
Visit the wineries in the Perth hills
Gaining in popularity, this tour visits wineries from Helena Valley to Carmel. This is an opportunity to be different and ‘get off the beaten track’.
- Two paid tastings
- Sample home-made chocolates
- Buy fresh fruit and vegetables, farm direct
- A fabulous lunch provided
This tour operates from 9.00am until 5.00pm daily and requires a minimum of 8 passengers
the thrill of the race
Experience the excitement of racing ultra fast go-karts on the same track used by the V8 super cars at Barbagallo Raceway. For this track you must be 18 and hold a driver’s licence.
- transport to the raceway in Wanneroo
- one 10 minute practice session
- two 5 lap races
- barbecue and soft drinks
- transport back to your pick up point
You should not consume alcohol before participating, afterwards at the race postmortem is okay. Enclosed footwear should be worn. A minimum of 10 participants required.
The following go kart options cater for children as well as adults but they have varying age and height requirements.
- indoor kart racing in O’Connor with go-karts and slidekarts, transport to and from the venue and 3 ten minute races. Cost $95.00
- Henderson open track with transport to and from the venue, 2 practice laps, four 4 lap races and a barbecue lunch Cost $100.00
- Belmont indoor, transport to and from the venue and two 20 lap races. Cost $80.00
GRAVITY DISCOVERY CENTRE
star gazing in reality
A better option than another night in front of television. Learn more of the universe beyond our world, enjoy a fascinating night time discovery tour
- climb the Leaning Tower of Gingin
- tour the Gravity Discovery Centre
- tour the Cosmology Art Gallery
- sunset bush walk
- laser beam star tour
- stargazing at Gingin observatory
- Aussie BBQ Dinner (Halal Options)
COST $95.00 pp
$80.00 Child & Pensioner
This tour is available Tuesday to Sunday, leaving Perth at 2.30pm and returning at 10.30pm. This tour has a requirement of 20 passengers but arrangements can be made for smaller groups.
HOT AIR BALLOONING
up, up and away…….
An exhilarating experience, is this one of those things you always promised yourself you must do?
- transport to the launch site at Northam
- a delightful champagne breakfast
- the flight of a life time
- return transport to Perth
COST $320pp weekdays
$365pp weekends and public holidays
This tour is seasonal, April to mid-November, and is dependent on weather conditions. Suitable clothing for outdoor activity should be worn and should include a hat, a jacket and a spare pair of shoes. A minimum of 8 passengers is required and a maximum of 12 is allowed.
are you combat ready?
Is this the ultimate adrenalin rush, an opportunity to liberate all those pent up frustrations, find out by taking the challenge. Like fishermen and golfers your skill levels will know no limits in the after-game postmortem
- transport to the venue in Canning Vale
- cost includes entry fee and 400 paintballs and a 3 hour session
- sausage sizzle lunch included
- pool and shower facilities available
- licensed bar area
- 20 or more participants your group gets the field to itself
- transport back to your pick up point
This paintballing experience is located in Canning Vale but there are other packages available: Swan Valley $100.00 with 250 paintballs, an indoor experience in Malaga for $105.00 with 400 paintballs. Protective clothing is supplied but you may wish to include a beanie and a protector. There are legal requirements for participants under 18.
Don’t like the idea of being targeted with paintballs, try laser skirmish instead.
same adrenalin rush but using lasers instead
- transport to and from the venue in the Swan Valley
- two hours of action
- a 9 hole round of supa golf
- barbecue lunch in The Swan Valley Oasis Resort
This package requires a minimum of 20 people. Other packages are available at varying prices. As with paintballing there are certain rules which must be heeded.
a view to the planets, the stars and beyond
The Perth Observatory is Australia’s oldest operating astronomical observatory. You can choose from a variety of tours: daytime guided tour, moonlit night viewing, dark sky night viewing and an extended viewing night. All tours are led by experienced guides. The following activities will be available in some tours, but not others.
- viewing the historical astronomical artifacts museum
- sundial demonstration
- walk the scale model of the solar system
- viewing of the sun
- old and new telescope demonstrations
- computer presentations
- viewing the night sky
These tours require booking several weeks in advance as they are only available at specific times. Each of the tours require a minimum of 8 and the cost includes tour charges and your transport to and from the observatory in Bickley.
RAILWAY HISTORY TOUR
a trip back in time on lines that no longer exist
This tour concentrates on the history of railways in the metropolitan area with visits to a large number of sites where only platforms remain, or in many instances, only memories.
- spend time in the Railway Museum
- visit the old Midland Workshop, now a rejuvenated site
- trace the track of the old zig zag railway
- visits to many old stations
- check out the disused Swan View tunnel
- enjoy a great lunch
This tour is only available on Wednesdays and Sundays and requires a minimum of 8 passengers. The tour lasts for approximately 8 hours. Suitable footwear is needed as some sites can only be reached by short walks
THE STICKYBEAK TOUR
be a tourist in your own backyard
Your home to your work place to your social venues, never getting off the beaten track! How would you like to tour those out-of-the-way places you never go; we can show you fabulous views in the hills and on the coast, some wonderful streets, some unusual houses ,whatever you wish.
- breakfast in the hills
- meander along the Darling Scarp
- view historical points of interest
- relaxed shopping at a market in the hills
- lunch at a winery
- a coastal sunset
- whatever you want to see
This tour includes breakfast and lunch, or lunch and afternoon tea, depending on your start time. The start and finish times are flexible and the tour lasts for 8 to 9 hours, following one of our recommended routes or one of your choosing. A minimum of 8 passengers required.
For Real Estate representatives this could be your ideal sales promotion opportunity.
a unique experience
Located just outside Manjimup in the southwest The Wine & Truffle Co provides a fantastic opportunity to experience something which is truly extraordinary.
- wine and truffle tasting at the cellar door
- participate in a truffle hunt
- enjoy a fabulous lunch with a complimentary glass of wine
Cost $165.00 pp
This tour is seasonal, operating from early June until late August, departing Perth at 5.30am and returning at 6.30pm. Casual clothing and footwear, suitable for winter in the southwest, should be worn.
This tour can be extended to two days, to include overnight accommodation in Margaret River with visits to several wineries and lunch.
It’s your choice it’s optional
COASTAL TOUR $100.00pp lunch and a dolphin spotting cruise
NEW NORCIA AND TOODYAY (COKE MUSEUM) $95.00pp lunch
WAVE ROCK $177.50pp lunch and entry charges
GARDENS OF PERTH $90.00pp lunch and entry donations
OUTLET SHOPPING $75.00 lunch included
All of the tours require a minimum of 8 passengers.
Please note that where lunch is part of the package no alcohol purchases are included.
ost $295.00 pp