1. The hirer is responsible for ensuring full payment of the hire charge and reparation for any damage to the hired vehicle by a member, or members, of their group.
Full payment of the hire charge must be received by the day of the hire and before its commencement.
2. A deposit of $100.00 or 25% of the total hire charge, whichever is greater, is required as confirmation of your booking at least 14 days prior to the day of hire.
3. The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled more than seven days prior to the day of hire.
Any cancellation occurring within 7 days or less 50% of the deposit is forfeited.
4. Where other venues need to booked and a deposit paid our refund policy will be superseded if their policy is no refunds.
5. Payment can be made using PayPal, direct credit or cash.
6. Passengers using the hire service must comply with all pertinent West Australian regulations.
Our vehicles are our ‘work place’, just as we would not come to your work place and wilfully damage it or steal items we expect you will accord us the same respect.